1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

QoS a TrendMicro feature??

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by Dezzo, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Dezzo

Dezzo Occasional Visitor

I just re-enabled QoS after having it disabled for some time.

This time, I was asked to accept a Trend Micro agreement before it would be enabled.
    I don't recall this happening before.

I thought Trend Micro was limited to the AiProtection features? (which I have disabled)
    Is Trend Micro really involved in the QoS now too??

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. ColinTaylor

ColinTaylor Part of the Furniture

Makaveli likes this.
  4. RMerlin

RMerlin Super Moderator

Adaptive QoS uses signature files from Trend Micro + DPI engine to automatically classify your traffic.

Vexira likes this.
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!